Limes Park, St. Ives, PE2 (ref: 256946)Shortlist
- A LOVELY 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM COTTAGE STYLE HOME
- GOOD SIZE LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM
- GOOD SIZE PRIVATE SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE GUIDED BUS TO CAMBRIDGE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
- POPULAR LIMES PARK DEVELOPMENT
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Offers considered between £250,000 - £270,000
This is a GREAT HOME offering good spacious rooms to the LIVING ROOM and DINING ROOM.
Walking distance to the GUIDED BUSWAY and TOWN CENTRE.
3 good size bedrooms, and a good size rear garden.
INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
Picture No. 05
Picture No. 08
Picture No. 07
Picture No. 03
Picture No. 01
Picture No. 06
Picture No. 09
Picture No. 11
Picture No. 12
Picture No. 16
Picture No. 15
Picture No. 14
Picture No. 02
Picture No. 04
Picture No. 17
- Status: Under Offer
- Reference: 256946