Limes Park, St. Ives, PE2 (ref: 256946)Shortlist
- A LOVELY 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM COTTAGE STYLE HOME
- GOOD SIZE LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM
- GOOD SIZE PRIVATE SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE GUIDED BUS TO CAMBRIDGE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
- POPULAR LIMES PARK DEVELOPMENT
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Offers considered between £250,000 - £270,000
This is a GREAT HOME offering good spacious rooms to the LIVING ROOM and DINING ROOM.
Walking distance to the GUIDED BUSWAY and TOWN CENTRE.
3 good size bedrooms, and a good size rear garden.
INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
Picture No. 05
- Status: Unavailable
- Reference: 256946