Limes Park, St. Ives, PE2 (ref: 256946)Shortlist
- A LOVELY 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM COTTAGE STYLE HOME
- GOOD SIZE LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM
- GOOD SIZE PRIVATE SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE GUIDED BUS TO CAMBRIDGE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
- POPULAR LIMES PARK DEVELOPMENT
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Offers considered between £250,000 - £270,000
This is a GREAT HOME offering good spacious rooms to the LIVING ROOM and DINING ROOM.
Walking distance to the GUIDED BUSWAY and TOWN CENTRE.
3 good size bedrooms, and a good size rear garden.
INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
Picture No. 05
Picture No. 08
Picture No. 07
Picture No. 03
Picture No. 01
Picture No. 06
Picture No. 09
Picture No. 11
Picture No. 12
Picture No. 16
Picture No. 15
Picture No. 14
Picture No. 02
Picture No. 04
Picture No. 17
- Status: Under Offer
- Reference: 256946